Try the rueben at Foodie's MarketCafe

Recently I posted some pictures from Foodie's MarketCafe in Dyer, IN and I mentioned that they had great sandwiches. I just have to throw out this recommendation that if you like ruebens, you totally have to try this one. Here's a shot (although not a great one) of the sandwich. We ran in to get one on the way to a movie and tried to get in a few bites on the way there. A little pack of M & M's or a water bottle aren't too hard to smuggle in to a movie theatre, but a huge sandwich piled high with sauerkraut isn't as easy to disguise. :) LOL 

I'd definitely recommend sitting and eating it leisurely at one of the tables in the store! :) Once you have one, you won't want to try anything else on the menu. That's what happened to me. I got roast beef on the first stop. It was awesome. Next time around I got the rueben. Now I can't turn back. Each time I'm there, I don't leave without one.

Check them out!

Foodie's MarketCafe
151 Joliet
Dyer, IN
219-864-3030
http://www.foodiesmarketcafe.com/



Comments