Seeking cocktail suggestions

I really not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy a good glass of wine, a nice import or craft beer or an exciting cocktail now and then. I guess I did my share of drinking before I actually hit the 21 mark. Then, in my mid-twenties I began on a 9-year-stretch of being either pregnant or breastfeeding...and I didn't have a sip of alcohol during that whole time. Now I really am a lightweight...one drink it plenty. Anyway, I recently went to a Binny's for the first time and I recalled fondly some of the drinks I'd enjoy making for friends back in the days before we had kids and had fun entertaining long into the wee hours of the morning. Anyway, I figured I'd grab something I hadn't tried before and this is what I decided on - HPNOTIQ. It's pretty much just because I liked the pretty bottle. :) I saw this behind the bar at a steakhouse I visited recently and it reminded me that I had a bottle sitting at home waiting to be enjoyed. Not really sure what I want to do with it. Anyone tried it? Any ideas for me?


Comments