Cracker Barrel Mac and Cheese - as good as homemade


My sisters had gotten together for a Thanksgiving dinner the weekend following the holiday and my sis sent a bunch of leftovers our way via my dad. As I unpacked, I found all kinds of goodies - turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, noodles, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, Hawaiian salad. I got excited when I saw the macaroni and cheese. I'm usually the one who brings a macaroni and cheese casserole for our thanksgiving dinner, so I was wondering who had made it.


It was the first thing I heated up the following day. I couldn't wait to try it out. I loved it. The cheese was creamy and it was just perfect. So, later in the day, I texted my sister to tell her how much I liked it and I wanted to know who made it. I laughed when she texted back and said my dad had brought it and picked it up at Cracker Barrel. It's not something I've ordered there before, so I had no idea that's where it was from. Now that I know how good it is, I'll be sure to order it the next time I'm there.

Comments