The folks at Kraft got in touch with me after that post went up to let me know that the Kraft Fresh Possibilities Tour is in the area this week. One Wednesday, May 1, they'll be at the Walmart Super Center at 8331 S Stewart Avenue in Chicago from 10:00am - 2:00pm. And for the south siders, like me, there's also a tour stop just over the Indiana border at 1100 5th Avenue in Hammond at 3 p.m. on the same day. Head on out to check out the food truck for the Kraft Fresh Take Possibilities Tour and pick up some coupons and recipe ideas and try out samples. Get more tour information at www.tryfreshtake.com. They'll be at several more locations around the country in the next few months.
Images courtesy of Kraft.com
Kraft Fresh Take is a meal kit found in the dairy section that contains fresh, natural Kraft cheese, unique spice blends and breadcrumbs that go into a "Fresh Take" bag that serves as the mixing bowl, which minimizes clean-up. It's easy and convenient to make such dishes as Smokey Mesquite Chicken Tenders, Awesome Artichoke Dip or Handmade Four Cheese Meatballs.
Here's a list of the great varieties of flavors in the Fresh Take product line:
· NEW! Smokey Mesquite BBQ: Colby, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses combine with seasoned breadcrumbs, onion, cumin and garlic for a smokey taste that barbeque lovers can’t resist.
· NEW! Classic Four Cheese: A blend of shredded Colby, cheddar, Monterey Jack and mozzarella come together with breadcrumbs and spices to create the cheesiest of toppings.
· NEW! Spicy Chipotle Cheddar: A blend of cheeses come together with onion, chipotle chili and paprika for a spicy blend perfect for adding a little kick to your meal.
· Italian Parmesan: For a classic Italian meal, add this blend of parsley, garlic, onion, Parmesan and mozzarella to chicken, pork or fish.
· Cheddar Jack & Bacon: Savory herbs, bacon, Monterey Jack, cheddar and provolone cheeses pair perfectly with chicken, pork and fish.
· Southwest Three Cheese: A blend of garlic, cumin and red chili pepper combined with Colby, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses creates a zesty Tex-Mex meal with chicken, pork or fish.
· Rosemary & Roasted Garlic: This blend of rosemary and garlic with mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan and Romano cheeses is a perfect seasoning for pork and adds delicious flavor to chicken and fish, too.
· Chili Lime & Panko: A mix of chili peppers and lime with Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses spice up fish and complement chicken and pork.
· Savory Four Cheese: This blend of feta, mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheese crumbles with roasted garlic and onion will create a savory burger or classic meatloaf oozing with cheese.
Kraft also is giving me two $10 Walmart gift cards to give away to Chicago Foodies Sisters fans. So, take a minute to enter the raffle below and spread the word about the tour and the giveaway! The raffle continues until the end of the day on Friday, May 3.
a Rafflecopter giveaway