JonnyPops

This summer has been a hot one and what better way to cool off than with a delicious frozen treat? I was invited to sample a new product called JonnyPops and really loved these creamy premium treats.  And when I say creamy, I mean creamy. "Creamy" is also in the name of each flavor. There's Pineapple Coconut & Cream, Banana Cinnamon & Cream, Mango & Cream. I tried out two flavors - the Strawberry & Cream and the Coffee Chocolate & Cream.

When you taste a JonnyPop, it's the real deal - not loaded with artificial ingredients that you can't pronounce or spell. It's made with natural ingredients and is more like a smoothie on a stick. Jonny Pops can be found at Jewel-Osco and Costco stores around Chicagoland. The company also donates a portion of its proceeds to the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (in honor of their friend, Jonathan, who the product is named for.)

Summer's flying by quick - get out on one of these last hot days to pick up some JonnyPops or stock up on them so you can have the treat in your freezer all fall and winter. Really, you can feel good about even having these for breakfast. :) In fact have two - one with fruit and follow it up with a Coffee Chocolate & Cream one. 




***I did receive a product sample for purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments