313 Tap Room: Munster, IN

Earlier this year, I stopped over to check out a cool new taproom in Munster, Indiana. I love places like this where you get to pour your own brews from a big selection of local craft beers. Unfortunately the place had not been open very long before the pandemic hit, so not the best of timing, but it seemed to be drawing people in.


We enjoyed sampling several different brews. I always get flights and like to sample a lot, so I enjoyed trying a few sips of many different beers. They also had a simple menu of some yummy bar food and we noshed on a giant pretzel and sandwich while we sipped.

It is simply a nice place to kick back and relax and get acquainted with local craft beers. I wish them the best as the business moves forward and look forward to another trip back.









Comments