Black Canyon Restaurant: Fort Wayne, IN

Over the summer, hubby and I took a little day trip to Fort Wayne. We spent a little time walking and exploring and ended the day with dinner. I scanned some places on Facebook and we settled on Black Canyon Restaurant. 

I loved the vibe of this upscale casual spot. It's sleek and modern and there is a nice patio for outdoor seating. We started off by splitting a wedge salad. I love a good wedge and this was a really, really good one. It was LOADED with Applewood smoked bacon (the best part) and had a delicious bleu cheese and thousand island dressing mix. And it was huge. It could have been my full dinner, but hey, why stop at a salad?


I also noticed that they had Scotch eggs on the starter menu. Any time I spot Scotch eggs on a menu I have to try them. They are a favorite. These were nicely cooked and so crunchy on the outside.


For an entree, we split a steak. It was a generous portion and was plenty for the two of us after the salad and Scotch eggs.

For more info, visit blackcanyonrestaurant.com.





Comments