Sausage "as close to Misch Bros. as you can get"

I was at the dentist today waiting for him to come see me and heard him talking to another patient who was heading out. They were talking about Misch Bros. (Dr. Bona had an office in Calumet City many years ago not far from Misch Bros, which is known for their homemade Polish sausage.) He said he'd been to a new Polish deli nearby and had sausage that he compared to Misch Bros. and said was very good. So, I asked for more info. He gave me directions and I stopped there on my way home. I picked up some sausage to make at home.


And they also had hot food, so I got some sausage, kraut and noodles with bacon and meat perogi. I really wish they'd had potato periogi. That's my favorite variety. But these were pretty good, as well. Maybe they'll have the potato variety next time? I have a reason to go back. :)

Comments