Celebrating with cake

Where does the time go? Seriously? It seems like yesterday that I became a mom! I'm now the mom of five boys and my oldest turned 18 and is a high school graduate. My two oldest were born in May - one on the 19th, one of the 24th - 5 years apart. They've always had a combined birthday party. This year, it was also a graduation bash. I wish I had the energy and talent to make creative and delicious cakes for them, but when I'm in party planning mode, there's just too much else to do. But, the local grocery store did an okay job, didn't they?




Comments

  1. Awww... congrats to you graduate and to his mommy too-- what an accomplishment.

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from Make My Morning and hopin' that in just the teensiest tinsiest way this little follow makes your Monday just a bit sweeter. =)
    If you're up for a bit of a ride I'd love it if you'd join us at localsugarhawaii.com where we're riding the wave of life one little adventure at a time.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment