Brunch at the Lansing Country Club

A couple weeks ago, an organization that I am involved with held a Christmas Home Tour. Along with four beautiful homes, were a local business, the historical society's tree exhibit and the Lansing Country Club in Lansing, Illinois.

I stopped at the country club to get some pictures and since they were offering a brunch buffet for $12, including beverage, tax and tip, I couldn't pass it up. The omelet station sealed the deal - I love a fresh omelet made just the way I like it. Here's a peek at the decorations and the food…everything I've ever eaten there has been quite good, so if you ever have the chance to attend an event there, do so or stop by when they have one of their breakfasts or fish fry dinners that are open to the public. Oh, and there was a light snowfall as we enjoyed brunch, which made it even better, especially since the dining room overlooks a lake.






Comments