Wildfire in Oak Brook, IL


One of Foodie Sister Becky's long time favorite restaurants has been Wildfire and in 2013, I finally made my way to the Oakbrook eatery. I loved the old time supper club feel and instantly was in agreement with her on loving the place.

It was crowded when we were there for an early dinner, but cozy. Hubby and I shared a wine flight and I started off with a fabulous salad while hubby had lobster bisque. My filet was the best I've had in quite some time and the potatoes au gratin were fabulous.

We finished off with a lovely dessert sampler, a perfect ending to an amazing meal. Service was impeccable and I think I'm overdue for a re-visit!

Reservations are recommended. We were able to be immediately seated for our reservations, while those walking in were given long wait times. You can make reservations online at wildfire restaurant.com.

Wildfire Oak Brook
232 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL
630-586-9000













Comments