Ninja Salsa

So, I recently got a Ninja as a gift from my sister. She has been raving about hers for a long time and I am so excited to finally have one of my own. The day it arrived in the mail we made a bunch of milkshakes and smoothies and the next day I made salsa.

1/2 onion
5 roma tomatos
3 green onion stalks
1/2 yellow pepper
1/2 green pepper
handful of cilantro
garlic salt
lime juice

Blend in Ninja for several pulses, about 30 seconds total.


When I make salsa I usually make it really chunky and cut my tomatoes and other veggies into larger pieces, so this was very different than what I usually make because there was so much more liquid and everything was finely chopped. It was a very nice deviation from what i'm used to it and it was a great topping on the tacos I made for dinner that night.



Comments

  1. I love homemade salsa and hope you love your new kitchen gadget! Thanks for sharing and hope you had a terrific Christmas :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment