Tilted Kilt Shares Street Taco Recipe
Who doesn't love a good taco? Especially now that the chilly weather has kicked in and it's the season of hunkering down on weekends to watch football and eat comfort food. Tilted Kilt serves up some tasty street tacos and they've shared the recipe, which you'll find below:
SAN PATRICIO STREET TACOS – BEEF
Mazina Tortillas 4.5’’ 3 ea
Cabbage-Cilantro Mix* 1.5 oz-wt
Salsa Verde* 1.5 oz-fl
Green Chili Pork* 6 oz-wt
Cilantro-Onion Relish* 3 tbsp
Fried Corn Tortilla Chips 1.5 oz-wt
Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa* 2.5 oz-fl
1. Heat Green Chili Pork in the microwave for 2 minute.
2. Heat Mazina Tortilla for 5 seconds on each side then place them on a large plate @ 7, 10 and
11 O’ Clock position of plate.
3. Add the Cabbage-Cilantro, Salsa Verde, Green Chili Pork and Cilantro-Onion Relish. (In that
4. Portion and place the tortilla chips @ 3 O’ clock position of platter.
5. Portion and place the Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa in the center of plate.
6. Place the lime wedge @ 1 O’clock Position of plate.