Top Viewed Recipes in 2017

Well, I've posted our top-viewed restaurant, our top-viewed food and kitchen products and over on my travel blog, Midwest Family Traveler, I've shared the top-viewed travel posts. Now it's time for the top viewed recipes in 2017.

Despite the fact that this recipe -- along with my photos and all my text (word-for-word) -- were stolen and posted on another page with no credit or link back to the blog, this recipe was still the most viewed recipe in 2017 and remains our most viewed recipe ever. It's a simple one, but continues to get lots of views each day.

1) Smoked Sausage and Potato Bake





3) Grilled Ham and Havarti with Zesty Tomato Dip




5) Biscuit and Gravy Breakfast Casserole


6) Chicken and Veggie Spinach Wrap


7) Stuffed Green Pepper Soup




9) Hearty Fall Chili




11) Cheesy Cornbread


12) Texas Sheet Cake


13) Medieval Times Tomato Bisque Recipe


14) Avocado and Cucumber Salsa


15) Chicken Gnocchi Soup


Comments