Third Coast Spice Cafe: Chesterton, IN

I'm a sucker for a good breakfast and I found a really good one at Third Coast Spice Cafe in Chesterton, IN. In the heart of Indiana Dunes territory, this place is just minutes from the beach and just two turns off of the I-94 exit.

There's a large variety on the menu and if you're vegetarian or vegan, you'll find something you can enjoy. They focus on whole, real, fresh ingredients and you can taste the difference for sure. Toast is made from freshly-baked grain bread. Veggies are freshly chopped and everything is made to order.

Omelets and skillets are my breakfast faves. Can't go wrong with the omelets here and I love that you can build your own. For $13.95, you can pick as many as you want from 20 meat, cheese and veggie options. I love the freshly-grated hash browns that also come with your order. And it's enough that hubs and I can add a little side with it and split and be satisfied or I can take some home for breakfast the next day.

If you're ever headed on I-94 through the Chesterton area and hungry for breakfast or lunch, do yourself a favor and venture off the highway. Rather than turning right and grabbing fast food, go left and have a satisfying meal made fresh for you with the best ingredients.



Comments