Triple XXX Family Restaurant



Last month I took a little trip to Lafayette, where I hadn’t really spent much time. I have however, pulled off the expressway several times when traveling I-65 to visit Triple XXX Family Restaurant. This time I was staying in Lafayette and had to work in a lunch visit. But when I got there, I couldn’t decide if I wanted breakfast or lunch. So, my server, Robert, suggested getting a burger and then a side of hashbrowns covered in sausage gravy with an egg on top. Excellent suggestion. 


I don’t really drink pop anymore (soda for those of you outside the Midwest), but I remembered how good their root beer was so I ordered a mug intending to have a couple sips. I drank the whole thing. I also tried their root beer cake, which is super moist and sweet. If you’ve never been here, plan to pay it a visit on your next road trip! Learn more at triplexxxfamilyrestaurant.com

Photo credit: Triple XXX Family Restaurant






Comments