Ice Cream Candy Cake

This is one of those easy summer treats that instantly became a favorite of my kids. It takes just a few minutes to prepare, but is such a nice cool treat. I know we'll be repeating it a few times this summer.

2 dozen ice cream sandwiches
8 ounces Cool Whip
1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
3 or 4 Snickers candy bars
Chocolate syrup

Layer ice cream sandwiches side by side in a 9 X 13 cake pan

Top with a layer of Cool Whip. Sprinkle peanuts on top if desired. (I did mine without the peanuts).

Cut up 1 - 2 Snickers bars and layer over Cool Whip. (I used only two Snickers in making my cake, but next time I think I'll double it.)

Drizzle with Chocolate Syrup.

Add second layer of ice cream sandwiches, Cool Whip, Snickers and Chocolate syrup. Freeze for at least two hours before serving.









Comments