The best kind of Mother's Day present

So, last weekend for Mother's Day, I got a nice little treat - breakfast in bed. It was made by hubby and the boys and they did it outside on the grill as I rolled around in bed, so I had no clue what they were up to. It was also the day before Mother's Day, so I wasn't expecting it.

They know I like to dip toast in over easy eggs and the pancake I had was stuffed with blueberries. It followed an evening of picking out plants for the garden.

Then to make it even better, I followed up breakfast with a two hour nap and woke up to find that the entire garden had been planted for me.

Hubby worked on Mother's Day, but the following day we went up to Michigan for the day. We spend a lot of time up there, hitting the road usually about once a month to hang out in Harbor Country. We visited some new spots and walked on the beach in New Buffalo. And, of course, we had a bit to eat and bought food for the road. It was a nice time. I'll post on all the yummy treats we got on the blog in the next few days.


Comments

  1. Definitely a great mothers day present, hope you had a great day!

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment