Veggie, cheese and egg skillet

Recently, I posted about a yummy vegetable skillet  that I'd made for a dinner side dish. It included Yukon gold, baby red and purple potatoes along with three colors of peppers, onions, tomatoes and broccoli with some olive oil and spices.

It's one of those dishes that tastes even better a day or two later. And it was a couple days later when I decided I'd make another skillet recipe and use the lefotovers from the previous skillet. First I scrambled some eggs and removed from pan. Then, in went a little butter on the bottom of the pan and the leftovers from the veggie skillet. A few minutes later after the veggies were heated, I threw some shredded swiss and gruyere on top, covered it and let it melt. Then I transferred it to this cute dish and plopped some eggs on top and sprinkled a little freshly ground pepper on the eggs.

Yum...it was for sure even better the second time around!



Comments

  1. I love eggs any time of day, this looks fantastic, great job :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Happy Valley Chow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment