Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pancakes Made with PB Fit

I recently received a sample of PB Fit Peanut Butter protein. With 90% less fat and 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter, it allows you to add the taste of peanut butter in a healthier form. After mulling over what to make with it first, I decided on some pancakes. Hubby was making a big breakfast on a recent Sunday morning - scrambled eggs, bacon sausage and pancakes. I added a couple tablespoons of PB fit the pancake batter and chocolate chips were added as they went into the skillet - and then a few more on top for good measure. They were quite tasty and it was a good way to add little protein to the first meal of the day. You can also add it to smoothies, waffles, bread, muffins, shakes and other foods. You can also mix it with a little water to make a sip for apples, celery or pretzels. For more recipes, go to betterbodyfoods.com.




**I received a product sample for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments