Full Circle Espresso Bar: Stevensville, Michigan

It's taken me a while to get this posted, but it was such a cute spot and the food was so good, I had to be sure to do a post and let more people know about it. On Small Business Saturday was back in November, my husband and I made our way up to Stevensville, Michigan. It had been a long time since we'd spent time in Southwest Michigan, so when my husband saw that a group there (a chamber or non-profit) was doing an event with some tastings and an opportunity to get a discounted package of gift cards for local businesses and he asked if I was interested in going, I couldn't say yes fast enough. 

I love Harbor Country. I always feel like I'm on vacation as soon as I arrive in the area and I feel so relaxed and ready to explore. On this day, we picked up our pre-ordered gift card package at a brewery and made a few other stops while in town. One was the Full Circle Espresso Bar for lunch. 

Hubby selected a big plate of hash with nice runny eggs on top. I went for a hearty turkey and Swiss sandwich on their freshly-baked bread, which was amazing. We sat up front near the window and watched the world go by and we enjoyed our meal in this cute coffee shop. I'll definitely seek it out when we're back in the area.















Comments