Musashi Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar: Chesterton, IN

I love visiting hibachi restaurants and when I give my kids an option of where to eat for their birthday, it’s often what they choose. It’s usually a dinner visit where we watch the food cooked in front of us and it’s always a fun show. 

I don’t usually think about hibachi for lunch. If I’m in a hurry I worry it will take a bit. 

I made my way out to the Indiana Dunes for a lunchtime walk one day and decided to try out Musashi in Chesterton. I was shocked at how quickly the food made its way to the table. They had several lunch specials, which included soup or salad. I got salad because I love the ginger dressing. My hibachi steak lunch included fried rice and veggies and I added an avocado roll. It was a delicious meal and I was done and out the door in less than 30 minutes. I’ll definitely stop back for a quick, satisfying lunch on future visits to the Dunes. 








Comments