Skyline Chili

It was about 6 years ago when I first tried Skyline Chili on a trip to Cincinnati with two of my boys. I was seeing locations everywhere and knew I'd have to give it a try. I love to try regional chains when I'm on the road.

I loved the mild and sweet taste of the Cincinnati-style chili and I loved the pile of freshly shredded cheddar on top of the Coney Dog. I'd been to Skyline a couple other times while traveling and never ventured beyond the Coney Dog.

I'd never in my life had chili over spaghetti and I hesitated to give it a try, but on a recent trip in Central Indiana, I saw a Skyline location in Anderson as we filled up with gas before heading home. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a Coney Dog and hubby decided to try a 3-way with spaghetti, chili and cheese. It was way better than I expected.

Maybe the next time I spot a Skyline Chili location, I'll go for the Four-Way (which also has onion or beans, too) or the Five-Way, which has both. 

Have you tried Skyline Chili? How do you order yours?








Comments