The Craft Beer Club

My husband has this one ultra organized buddy who coordinated a beer club among his co-workers. Here's how it works. There are 15 guys in the club. Each guy is assigned a week to buy a bottle per member. So, during your week, you have to deliver a bottle to each guy. It is intended to be only micro brewed beers and they prefer not to have any repeated, so they try to track it to avoid duplicates. They also have forms to rate each one. At the end of the 15 weeks, there is a 2-week hiatus when new members can join and members who wish to opt out can do so and they can review everything that they tried. I was pretty impressed with the logistics of it and seems totally fun. Now I need to find some ladies to do a wine club with me. :)

Anyway, here's a few of the recent bottles my husband has acquired. Got any suggestions on good ones for them to try?





Comments