Madpoppers bride and groom cake poppers are adorable and delicious!

My sweet little niece is getting married and we're so excited! This past weekend, her mom and sis (maid of honor), Katy, threw a bridal show at charming Bucktown eatery called Jane's. In lieu of a traditional cake, the sweet table had tiers of chocolate covered strawberries, a mega bowl of hot pink Sixlets!!!! and these awesome cake pops from Madpoppers.com.

Kelly, the bride, is a huge fan of red velvet and there was an arrangement of yellow cake pops and an arrangement of red velvet. They were amazing. I totally wish I would have sneaked one into my purse for later. :) Isn't this arrangement amazing?

Here's a shot of the whole sweet table.

And this was my plate. :)

Look at the amazing detail!!!!!

And could this bride and groom be any sweeter?

Comments