Ivy's Bohemia House in Chesterton

Found some more pics in my phone that I needed to share. Last summer around Father's Day, I made an appointment for hubby with a barber out in Chesterton, Indiana. He is sporting the bald look and likes to go somewhere that will do a straight edge shave and includes all the warm towels. So, I found this place and booked it and after he was done, I suggested we stop for lunch. We were right down the street from Ivy's Bohemia House, which I had been wanting to visit for quite some time.

The place is adorable - with a quirky, eclectic decor and a menu that is a good mix of creative sandwiches and salads for lunch and homemade soup. They have dishes you don't find on many restaurant menus - glumkis, pierogi, spanakopita, haluski, shepherd's pie and more.

If you visit in the warmer months, take advantage of their outdoor patio dining. And if I were you, I'd make an afternoon or a day out of it and head over to the Indiana Dunes while you're there to relax on the beach.

Ivy's Bohemia House
321 Broadway
Chesterton, IN
219-929-4319
ivysbohemiahouse.com


Comments