Madison Vine Wines

A few years ago my niece lived in a building on Madison and I always loved stopping by to see her. Sometimes I'd drive to her place, park across the street in the reasonably priced garage and then we'd Uber over to the Mag Mile or River North for a foodie event or a bite to eat.

In her building, there was a wine shop. How cool would that be -- to live above a wine shop? I took a few minutes to pop in one day to Madison Vine Wines to peek around, do a tasting and buy a bottle. The place is dog-friendly and the walls were covered in pooch pics from customers. 

Before I could make my way back there, my niece moved and sadly my periodic visits to her in the West Loop ended. If I lived in that neighborhood - and above a wine shop! - I don't think I'd ever leave. ;)

Comments