Radius

I was out in Valparaiso one evening recently to take my son to one of his activities and rather than head all the way home I decided to hang out there and grab a bite. I love the Valpo area and all the good restaurants there. They've got an awesome food scene in this college town and county seat. 

I had not yet been to Radius so I decided to stop for a burger. I went with the Radius Burger. It was a prime burger with oven-baked Parmesan Cheddar crisp and applewood smoked bacon, tomato, lettuce and garlic aioli with caramelized red onion and a butter asiago peppered bun. It was also pretty massive and I could barely finish half.


The burger came with a side and one option was a side salad. Although I love fries, I try to forego them for a salad when it's an option. I asked if I could possibly upgrade and so so happy they said yes. I got one of their specialty salads - the Waldorf Goat Cheese Salad in a side salad potion. It was so good. Sliced apples, mixed greens, fresh crumbled goat cheese, candied walnuts, fried cranberries and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I loved it.

I'd absolutely recommend the place if you are a fan of gourmet burgers.

Radius
15 E. Lincolnway
Valparaiso, IN
219-299-2551












Comments