Fogo de Chao Rosemont Reopens After Renovation
Disclosure: Our meal was provided. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
It's hard not to love a lavish dinner experience. That's what you can always expect at Fogo de Chão. And if you make your way to the Rosemont location, the experience has gotten even better. The location recently underwent a complete remodel of the restaurant at Parkway Bank Park near O'Hare International Airport.
The new look features expanded seating, revamped lighting, updated decor and woodwork, a new 16-foot Market Table made with Cambria quartz, surrounded by new carpet and tiles and a new bar area with modern design elements.
"When redesigning the restaurant, we wanted to create and environment where guests could enjoy traditional Brazilian cuisine in a contemporary, yet familiar atmosphere," said Barry McGowan, Chief Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “We’ve been fortunate to have the longstanding support of the Rosemont community for more than six years, and our hope is that our reinvestment in the Rosemont location will take the Fogo experience to the next level for all those who dine with us.”
Of 55 locations worldwide, the Rosemont location is in the top 5 performing locations. The company has also done recent renovations at locations in Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Houston, Beverly Hills, and Dallas, plus flagship locations in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, Brazil.
I attended a media event in late October to see the new look and also got to try out some of the new fall menu items that were just introduced. They include:
- New York Strip: A premium steak lightly seasoned with rock salt and fire-roasted on the churrasco grill.
- Butternut Kale Salad: Roasted butternut squash, fresh kale, chickpeas and feta tossed with honey citrus vinaigrette, and topped with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
- Butternut & Sweet Potato Soup: Roasted butternut squash blended with sweet potatoes and winter spices.
- Pear & Endive Salad: Juicy seasonal pears, red and gold endive, blue cheese, candied bacon, lightly mixed with pear vinaigrette.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Oven-roasted and miso-glazed sweet potatoes with freshly chopped parsley.