Cookie time

I'm not a big cookie person. I love a good Oreo now and then or something warm and chocolaty, but for the most part, I'd much rather have a good salad or a chunk of warm, crusty bread over a cookie. My oldest son started working at a Subway this past spring and once in a while, he'll bring me a cookie or two after work. A few nights ago, he brought this home:
The top one looks like chocolate chip - I can't quite remember. On the bottom is a raspberry cheesecake and a peanut butter. I do like peanut butter, especially when I make them at Christmas and place a Hershey kiss on top. Subway's peanut butter cookies are pretty good, I must admit. Then I tried the raspberry cheesecake and I was wowed! It's not available at all the stores, but I'm glad they have it at one nearby. My son can bring me home one of those cookies anytime. :)

Comments