Pork tostadas


I recently put a couple pork tenderloins in the crock bot with a little bit of barbecue sauce and water. It's one of my favorite meals. I then take it out and shred it, which is like no work at all. It just falls apart. We had pulled pork sandwiches that night. There's usually left overs and it's fun to see what I can come up the following day for lunch. This time I made pork tostadas.

1 cup shredded pork
1/2 can refried beans
tomato, diced
shredded cheese blend
4 corn tostada shells (I bought these in a large bag at Aldi)

I simply spread the refried beans on the shell, added pork, then cheese. I warmed them in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then added tomatoes on top. Lettuce and sour cream would have made it even better, but I was all out. Just an easy meal to whip together when you don't have much time.



Comments

  1. These look delicious, I will definitely have to try this recipe. Following your blog now, looking forward to sharing with you!

    ~Eric @ Happy Valley Chow

    http://happyvalleychow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment