Famous Dave's - Finger Lickin' Good

Recently I went down to Bloomington, IL to visit with my three sisters and attend a seminar with one of them at the ISU campus. Our first night there, we were tried to decide where to eat. None of us were up for a huge meal, so we decided on Famous Dave's in Bloomington where we got a couple combo platters so we could each do some sampling. We tried ribs, pulled pork, brisket and catfish along with sides of garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes and drunkin' apples. I was pleased with everything and appreciated the assortment of sauces.

Prior to the visit, I'd only had Famous Dave's at Ribfest, so this was my first time at a Famous Dave's Restaurant....and I ended up at one that was two hours from home. Luckily, there are several in the Chicago-area for when a barbecue craving hits. There are 10 Illinois locations, with 7 of them in the Chicago area, including Orland Park, North Riverside, Algonquin  and Bolingbrook. Visit FamousDaves.com to check out menus and locations.



Comments