Blueberry Pie

Who doesn't love pie? This time of year is a great time for making homemade pies as fresh fruit is plentiful. However, last year when we picked blueberries we picked close to 30 pounds and I realized I still had a lot frozen from last year that I better use up.

So, I pulled about four cups of frozen blueberries out of the freezer and a frozen crust -- one fan called me out on the pic I put on Facebook with the frozen crust. She e-mailed me her homemade crust recipe, so I hope to try it out soon. I've never ever made a crust from scratch!

Anyway, frozen crust or not, this was pretty tasty.

2 frozen pie crust
4 cups frozen blueberries
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Bake at 400 for about 40 minutes.



Comments

  1. So easy! It just occurred to me that I haven't had blueberry pie in years. I need to fix that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thank you for sharing your beautiful blueberry pie to my Fruit pie party. Here's the link to the party with all the recipes. Enjoy! http://www.delscookingtwist.com/2014/04/22/fruit-pie-party-with-a-twist/ -Del's cooking twist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment