Talbott Hotel offers package for foodies
For foodies visiting Chicago, the Talbott Hotel offers this fun package with an exemplary meal created by the Executive Chef Ryan Poli along with a food tour of the city. Here are details:
Chicago Culinary Connoisseur. The Talbott Hotel joins forces with their buzz worthy new restaurant, Little Market Brasserie, to bring visitors a top-notch culinary package. Executive Chef Ryan Poli has created a four-course menu with beverage pairings exclusively for The Talbott Hotel's food-loving guests who book the Culinary Connoisseur package. The food fun doesn't stop there, the following day guests embark on a unique behind-the-scenes food tour at three top Chicago restaurants and enjoy tasting menus, kitchen tours and a meet and greet with some of the city's best chefs. Package Details include:
- Overnight stay in a Deluxe King, Double Queen or One Bedroom Suite
- Exclusive four-course menu with beverage pairings for two at Little Market Brasserie (menu subject to change without prior notice)
- Flight Chicago food tour includes a 3-hour "flight" visiting three Chicago restaurants, kitchen tours, tasting menus and question-and-answer session with each chef
- Late Checkout
- Rates for August starting at $450
**Flight Food Tours only available Fridays and Saturdays from 2:30pm to 5:30pm; please inquire about private group bookings.
- The Talbott Hotel's overnight packages require two days advanced booking. Other restrictions may apply. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions. Offer not valid for groups or existing reservations. The Talbott Hotel reserves the right to change or discontinue these offers at any time. To make a room reservation or inquire about package details, please call 1-800-TALBOTT or visit www.talbotthotel.com.About The Talbott HotelSet in the heart of Chicago's Gold Coast just steps away from the Magnificent Mile, The Talbott Hotel offers luxury accommodations and top-of-the-line amenities with boutique hotel charm. Originally built in 1927, the property's European-style décor offers guests the ambiance of an English manor style home while recent renovations provide the latest technology amenities, including Apple Mac Mini computers and complimentary Wi-Fi in each of the 149 spacious guest rooms spanning the hotel's16 floors. Independently owned by Basil Kromelow since the 1960s, the hotel's dedication to superior service has earned the property several accolades and awards, including one of 2013's best-reviewed hotelsin Chicago and the 2012 Orbitz Best in Stay Award. With a focus on sustainability without compromise, the hotel was named one of the first Green-Sealed hotels in the United States by the nonprofit Green Seal. Dining options include Little Market Brasserie, which was introduced in early 2013 through a partnership with the award-winning Mercadito Hospitality Group and serves French-American fare in a relaxed yet refined setting.