Tea of the Day 2023 Update

If you have been following us for a while, you might remember the year I made a new year's resolution to try and make my way through my big tea collection, trying a new tea each day and seeing how long I could go without duplicating. 

I made my way through my tea shelf and started ordering assortment packages. Some tea brands sent me samples to try. It was a fun year. I kept it going throughout the year. I didn't have tea every day - sometimes I'd miss a day or two and when I got really sick with COVID late that year and was hospitalized, the tea a day went by the wayside. But, I did end up trying 276 teas in 2020.

As 2021 began, I started off with some new teas, but it fizzled quickly. That spring I started on a weight loss journey that extended all year. I greatly decreased the sugar I was consuming. I also made water my main beverage and saved the calories for the food I wanted to enjoy. At that time, I had to have sugar in my tea. And a lot of it. So I abandoned tea for a little bit there. Lately, I've been enjoying it again. I finally got to a point where I can drink it without any sugar. And now that we're in a chilly time of year, I sometimes just feel like having a warm beverage.

So, as 2023 started, I'm got back to the Tea of the Day routine. It's going pretty good. Mostly I'm enjoying teas from my collection at home, but I'm also starting to really love enjoying tea at a lot of the restaurants I go to. I've also got a few tea-loving friends who will share tea with me from time to time. It's always nice when they sharing something new I haven't had before. I'm well into March and right on track. I'll keep updating the blog to let you know what new ones I try. You can also follow along on Facebook and Instagram where I post a pic of each tea I try. Let me know in the comments if you have a favorite tea I need to try!

Keep an eye on the blog where I'm also sharing links to some of our favorites and great combo packs of tea that I love to get from Amazon.

Here's where I've enjoyed at so far:

1) Lipton Black Tea. 

2) Republic of Tea Pineapple Ginger Green Tea (Thanks to my friend, Sean!) 

3) Republic of Tea Wild Blueberry


4) Oliver & Taylor Jasmine Tea (Thanks to my friend, Shannon!)

5) Republic of Tea Comfort and Joy Black Tea with Spices and Fruit

6) Republic of Tea Gingerbread

7) Stash Orange Spice

8) Republic of Tea Spring Cherry

9) Oliver & Taylor Pomegranate Tea (Thanks, Shannon!)

10) Republic of Tea Dream by the Fire Caffeine-Free Rooibos with Cinnamon and Vanilla

11) Cool Coffee Clique Multi Fruit Dried Blend

12) Stash Acai Berry

13) Republic of Tea Orange Blossom

14) Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime K-Cup

15) TAZO Earl Gray

16) Green Tea at Hunan Cuisine in Chinatown

17) TAZO Wild Sweet Orange

18) Stash Christmas Eve

19) Republic of Tea Kiwi Pear Green Tea

20) Lavender Tea at Zing Japanese Fusion in Mishawaka

21) Stash Strawberry Pomegranate

22) Bigelow Perfectly Mint

23) Black Tea Blend from Blue Gate Garden Inn

24) Republic of Tea Decaf Ginger Peach 

25) Bigelow I Love Lemon Herbal Tea

26) Bigelow English Teatime Black Tea

27) Bigelow Red Raspberry Herbal Tea

28) Republic of Tea Cranberry Blood Orange

29) Bigelow Earl Gray

30) Bigelow Green Tea

31) Bigelow Lemon Lift

32) Oliver & Taylor Ginger Tea (thanks Shannon!)

33) Oliver & Taylor Strawberry Tea (thanks to Shannon!)

34) Bigelow Decaffinated Green Tea

35) Bromley Decaffinated Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea

36) Bigelow Orange & Spice Herbal Tea

37) Oliver & Taylor Raspberry Tea (thanks Shannon!)

38) Oliver & Taylor Earl Gray (thanks to Shannon!)

39) Bigelow Decaffinated Earl Gray

40) Oliver & Taylor Blueberry Tea (thanks Shannon)

41) Cool Coffee Clique Passion Fruit Paradise

42) Tea Forte Black Currant

43) Lavender Blush from Avant Cycle Cafe in Lake Geneva

44) Oliver & Taylor Lemon Tea (thanks Shannon)

45) Oliver & Taylor Cherry Tea (thanks Shannon)

46) Hazelnut Vanilla from Red Bud Tea Company in Shipshewana

47) Tea Forte White Ginger Peach

48) Oliver & Taylor Cinnamon Tea (thanks to my friend, Shannon)

49) Spirit Tea New Craft Ruby White

50) Republic of Tea Honey Ginseng

51) Tea Forte Jasmine Green

52) Republic of Tea Good Hope Vanilla Red Tea

53) Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocolate

54) Republic of Tea Berry Aloe Tea

55) Republic of Tea British Breakfast Tea

56) Oliver & Taylor Orange Tea (Thanks, Shannon!)

57) Tea Forte African Solstice

58) Ginger Peach Tea at Beatrix 

59) Republic of Tea Blueberry Green

60) Republic of Tea Bold Black Chai Black Tea

61) Tiesta Tea Eternity Pomegranatopia

62) Oliver & Taylor Mint Tea (Thanks, Shannon!)

63) Republic of Tea Ginger Peach Green Tea

64) JWay Boba Brown Sugar Flavor Matcha Milk Tea

65) Fazoli Unsweetened Iced Tea

66) Republic of Tea Acai Green Tea

67) Republic of Tea Ginger Peach

68) Pure Leaf Unseated Black Tea

69) Ohio Tea Company Turmeric Bliss

70) Sinology Hawaiian Pineapple Sangria

71) Green Rooibos from Prewitt Dining

72) Rituals Darjeeling Black Tea

73) Trader Joe's Red Refresh Herbal Tea

74) Blueberry Aloe from H H Apothecary in Madison, IN

75) Tea Forte Ginger Lemongrass Herbal Tea

76) Twinings Lemon & Ginger

77) Mosaic Chamomile

78) Ikea Egentid


Comments