Viking Chili Bowl: Valparaiso, IN

Since moving to Northwest Indiana a year ago, I've tried out many of the local restaurants. I'm really not a regular at places. I'll revisit some, but I like to try out new places so much that there aren't many I go to on a regular basis.

One that I have been to several times is Viking Chili Bowl. It's nothing fancy. Just a diner that serves up all that classic comfort food. I'be always been there for breakfast or lunch and the skillets and omelets are so good, I haven't even tried anything else on the menu. I could eat this stuff every day and not get tired of it. My favorite is the Hungry Man Skillet - with all the meat and lots of veggies plus American cheese. How can you go wrong with that?


The Viking Chili Bowl
105 E. Morthland Drive
Valparaiso, IN
219-462-0800
vikingchilibowlin.com




Comments