Wellness Post: Probiotics

I know you've heard about probiotics!  There are SO many different strains, so many brands and so few regulations that sometimes it is so hard to even decide what to buy.  My pediatrician recommended Culturelle brand in the past, and it literally says on the box that is is the #1 recommended brand by pediatricians, likely because it has so many studies behind it.  However, it has only one strain of probiotics, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (LGG).  I did a lot of research at one point and found Garden is Life brand of probiotics for kids that has 14 probiotic strains, plus prebiotics.  My kiddo chews one tablet a day.. chewable, not a gummy (which I don't like because it's not so great for the teeth) and it tastes great!  I get no pushback, which I would with the Culturelle powder even though it is supposed to be tasteless... my kids don't agree! :)  

Just wanted to share one of my go-to wellness products- we have them on auto-ship monthly!

Here is the link: https://amzn.to/3JdjZbt






 **These are affiliate links.  If you make a purchase through one of my links, I will receive a small percentage of commission.

Comments