Another Friday night at J.J. Kelley's

When I feel like heading out for a bite on a Friday night and want to stick close to home, the first place I think of J.J. Kelley's. I love to grab something from the soup and salad bar that comes with entrees on Friday nights. And I LOVE the big basket of garlic bread that comes with the meals. Here's a look at what we had last weekend:



I love the soups at J.J. Kelley's. They usually have two soups on the salad bar - this time it was chicken noodle and cream of potato. The cream of potato was delicious. I had two bowls of it while my son devoured his chicken noodle soup.


Love a nice crisp salad from the salad bar. Lots of yummy stuff. I always look forward to the pasts salad with fresh broccoli in it. :)



The chicken française was fantastic!


And so was hubby's shrimp de jonghe.


And you usually get some kind of dessert on Friday nights, too, like these yummy doughnuts and cookies. :)

And I must say that I get really excited this time of year because J. J. Kelley's is gearing up for St. Patty's Day, which means CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE! You won't find a better plate of corned beef than at J. J. Kelley's!!!! And the Reubens…OMG, the Reubens…I need to sign off now and wipe the drool off my chin. :)

J. J. Kelley's
2455 Bernice Road
Lansing, IL
708-474-9977
www.jjkelleyslansing.com



Comments