Brat Stop: The gift shop

Every time I head over the Wisconsin border, I immediately look for the Brat Stop. The large restaurant and bar also has a connecting gift shop where you can purchase cheeses, sausages, jerky, beverages and Green Bay Packer souvenirs. The long cheese case if filled with goodies for the weakest of dairy ingesters.




And of course, you can always picks up one of these hats that will make you the envy of all your Illinois friends. Don't we all secretly wish we lived in houses made of cheese? :)

Brought home some goodies - A Danish Kringle, some knockwurst and some 3-year aged cheddar. I made the knockwurst right away. Love the mild flavor and smooth consistency. I love knockwurst, which I was introduced to by my late father-in-law who was born and raised in Germany. The Kringle is a specialty in Southeastern Wisconsin, but has been spotted at places in the burbs. If you come across it, buy it. You will thank me. The cheese is super sharp - just the way I like it.

Comments