10 Potato Recipes for National Potato Month

I'm a HUGE potato fan and potatoes are a frequent side dish on our table. February is National Potato Month, so I'm sharing 10 different ways you can use potatoes. Below you'll find 10 previous posts of dishes that have utilized potatoes. I know there are a million more ways to use them and I'll never stop experimenting! Click on the name of the dish to go to the full recipe. Feel free to visit our Facebook page and share your favorite potato recipes there!


Farmer's Market Potatoes


Easy Seasoned Potato Wedges


Loaded Potato Soup


Cheesy Bacon Potatoes


Grilled Quick Potatoes


Ham, Potato & Veggie One Pot Meal





Baked Potato in a Bowl




Bratwurst Bake



Loaded Egg Scramble

Gooey Grill Potato Packet

Comments

  1. I love potatoes ! Cant wait to try these. Got ya from gingham-roses-link-social-media-hop-8.

    www.a-kaleidoscopic-dream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment