Celebrate National Margarita Day with these recipes
I have been on a margarita kick lately. If I'm at an event or at a restaurant and a margarita is available, that's what I'm drinking. I learned that there is a National Margarita Day and it is right around the corner! So, get ready for National Margarita Day on February 22 by stocking up on these ingredients and whipping up these tasty cocktails!
Spicy Raspberry Margarita
· 1 ½ oz. el Jimador Reposado
· ½ oz. Chambord
· 1 oz. Sprite
· 2 oz. Sour mix
· 3 dashes of Tabasco
1. In a shaker filled with ice, add ingredients and shake to mix.
2. Pour into margarita glass rimmed with spicy salt.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge.
Mango Scotch Bonnet Margarita
- 2 oz. Herradura Silver
- ¾ oz. Lime juice
- 3 Slices of scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 ½ oz. of diced mango
- ½ oz. mango jam
1. Crush mango and chili slices in the base of a shaker with a muddler.
2. Add cubed ice and remaining ingredients, shake hard and strain over ice in an old fashioned glass.
3. Garnish with a scotch bonnet chili and a roll of dried mango.
Photos courtesy of Formula PR Inc.