Baci Chocolates


If you have followed our blog or Facebook page for a while, you may know that I am a complete hard-core chocoholic. And one of my favorite foods on the face of this earth is hazelnuts, an ingredient that is sadly lacking in American cooking and baking. However, thanks to the variety and availability of imported items that we have at our fingertips, I'm able to enjoy hazelnuts quite often - and usually they are paired with chocolate in a candy bar or truffle.

Recently I tried out the Baci chocolate by Perugina, which are made in Italy. They're available online at Perugina.com (click on "shop" and then on "sweets and coffee." I am having a hard time eating one and walking away. They are incredibly chocolatey and rich and the hazelnut crunch gives that perfect bit of texture along with the creamy chocolate.



Comments