Philadelphia cream cheese with crisp garden vegetables

Once in a while I find a product I just love and I want to share it with others. No, the cream cheese company isn't paying me for this post or supplying me with complimentary product. I just stumbled upon this at the store and fell in love.

I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but I do like to have a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese quite frequently. It's a common afternoon snack, too, or even lunch when I don't have time to stop for a long meal.

When I go to Panera, I love to get the cream cheese with veggies, so I was excited to see this in the dairy case recently. And since I've bought it I have been eating it on a bagel every day. I love that little bit of crunch and the fresh taste that the veggies add. Give it a try for yourself and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised!


Comments