Rockit Burger Bar

I originally visited Rockit Burger Bar a couple seasons ago with my son after a Cubs game. This past week I visited with my dad following a Cubs game. It's a great place for a post-game bite or drink. Every time I think about going to Wrigley Field, I think about going to Rockit Burger Bar for some truffle fries. They are fantastic!

Dad and I had already eaten a little at the ballpark, so we decided to split a burger. We got the Rockit Cheeseburger - a double burger with dijon mustard, lettuce tomato and pickle. In place of American cheese, Dad requested cheddar. The burgers are pretty large and the split was just enough for our appetites after having ball park dogs earlier at the game.

I upgraded to a side of those truffle fries that I love. We got a generous portion and I ate every last one.

Rockit Burger Bar
3700 North Clark
Chicago, IL 
(773) 645-4400
www.rockitburgerbar.com




Comments