Great lunch options at Amore in Crown Point

It was almost two years ago when I first ate at Amore in Crown Point, Indiana. I'd gone there for lunch with my niece and loved the place. I wrote a review of it back then - you'll find it here. I returned this past week, again for lunch. I love the $10 lunch special that they have. You get a 1/2 of a flatbread pizza and a soup or salad.

Here's my salad:












And my margherita flatbread pizza, which was really large. I finished less than 2 slices and the rest went home with me.


And someone else at the table ordered these stuffed banana pepper, which I didn't try, but they looked amazing. :)

I also love the location, right across from the Lake County courthouse - very charming and very romantic. There's also a sushi bar and an entertainment stage with live entertainment on occassion. Stop by sometime. I'm sure you'll be impressed. :)

Comments