Rocky Mountain Popcorn Company's White Cheddar and Cinnamon Sugar are winners

Last month I posted this about Rocky Mountain Popcorn. I had never heard of the company before, but was thrilled about this big box, called a notta tin, showing up at my door. It was filled with several different flavors of popcorn.

The first one I reached for was the white cheddar. I'm a huge popcorn aficionado and I am a major cheese popcorn fanatic. The cheesy taste was perfect - not overpowering and it still tasted like a light snack. Best of all, it's WHITE cheddar, so no orange cheesy fingers! 


I also gave the cinnamon sugar variety a try. I wasn't sure how I'd like this and was skeptical before I tried it, but it was packed with sweetness that I didn't know if I'd enjoy on popcorn. Ever had the cinnamon twists at Taco Bell? That's what it reminded me of - light and airy with just the right amount of sweetness and a hint of cinnamon. I did let the kids get a taste, but I shamefully took over and finished most of the bag on my own. I'm looking forward to trying the rest. So far Rocky Mountain has two thumbs up and I'll be making a trip over to their website to see where I can find some more. 

I have been following the company on Facebook and they've been doing a ton of giveaways, so be sure to check out their page and you may be able to win a giant box of popcorn bags for yourself.

*Disclosure statement: I did receive complimentary samples for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post and opinions are my own.

Comments