Journeyman Flights


On a recent visit to Journeyman Distillery, I couldn't settle on a drink, so figured I'd try out a flight. At just $5, the specialty flight provided five tasting samples - a brandy, a gin, a rum an apple liqueur and a coffee liqueur. It's one of three flights available on the menu.

I really don't do shots and prefer my liquor mixed nicely among fruit juices, so I sipped slightly on the first three, pushed them hubby's way and was ready to give up. I'm so glad I didn't because I found a new favorite. The OCG is like apple pie in a glass. Goes down so smooth, it could easily be very dangerous. Perfect after dinner drink, though, that reminds me of German Apfelkorn, but better. The Snaggle Tooth was tasty as well, with coffee flavor to tone it down.

OCG is sold in a growler in the shop along with a huge variety of other bottled liquor made on site.


Journeyman Distillery

109 Generation Drive
Three Oaks, MI
269-820-2050
journeymandistillery.com




Comments